Lowe & Fletcher Metal Finishing recognises the importance of Environmental Protection and complies with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the company. It is the company's objective to co-operate with, and maintain good relationships with all regulatory authorities and bodies.
It is the declared policy of Lowe & Fletcher Metal Finishing to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary requirements to improve environmental performance. The aims will be to, wherever possible:
- Assess the environmental effects of the company's activities in its supply of surface engineering services
- Reduce the amount of waste produced
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Increase the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Limit the noise within and around the site
The company has accreditation to ISO 9001: 2015 and environmental accreditation to ISO 14001.
For further information, please email or contact us on +44 (0) 1922 475 555.